Chicago Product Councils
ULI Chicago conducts a year long members-only Chicago Product Council (“CPC”) initiative. The local CPC initiative is modeled after the National Product Council Program of ULI, and is available for application to all ULI Chicago members.
CPC participants commit to meet four times in a calendar year – 1 full-day meeting and 2 half-day meetings in addition to an opening reception – which consist of guest speakers, case studies, round table discussions, and exclusive offsite tours. Get a feel for the structure and topics covered from past Council meeting summaries below:
Council Meeting Summaries
- Belgravia Group, JLL, and Telos Group, LLC talk development in Chicago’s Urban Core, 2016
- David Neithercut, CEO, Equity Residential, headlines at CPC Kick Off Event, 2016
- Riverside Investment and Development, Friedman Properties, Related Midwest and Heitman lead offsite tours, 2016
- SB Friedman, Inland Institutional Capital Partners and Elmdale Partners discuss investment and technology, 2015
- R2 and CBRE highlight Goose Island by water at CPC Summer Social Event, 2016
- Hines and Gensler highlight Motor Row and Wolf Point Revitalization, 2015
- Perkins+Will, KTGY and The John Buck Company cover “Hipster Highway” and Magnificent Mile developments, 2016
Councils are intentionally small, with 40-50 people per Council, which ensures a focused environment for exchanging information and building deeper, professional connections. This competitive initiative adds tremendous value to your ULI membership.
Applications for the 2017 initiative are now closed.