Let's Take a Look at the Markets: A 2023 Outlook
- An evaluation on how equity and debt flows are changing.
- What kinds of transactions are still getting done?
- Should we expect more permanent market shifts or an eventual reversion to historical trends?
- What will be the impact of recent trends on future real estate development and investment?
Co-Head of the Americas
LaSalle Investment Management
Managing Director, Senior Investment Officer, Real Estate Debt
110 North Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
8:30 AM | Program
9:30 AM | Adjourn
- ULI Full or Associate Members | $60
- ULI Under 35 Members | $45
- ULI Student Members | $25
- Non-member | $80
110 North Wacker 110 North Wacker Drive Chicago, IL 60606 United States