The collective wisdom and experience of our members is what makes ULI unique. Our members represent the entire spectrum of land use and real estate development disciplines, dedicated professionals who work in private enterprise and bring a wealth of knowledge to ULI’s public service.
Member involvement in ULI Chicago’s program of work is a critical component of our success. Join other ULI members in giving back to your community and influencing regional growth and planning decisions in our region. Together we can revitalize, renew and re-imagine the principles and practices that govern our industry.
Get involved . . . here’s how!
- Review ULI Chicago’s Program of Work and speak with a ULI member volunteer
- Learn about ULI Chicago Committees and visit a Committee Meeting
- Join us at an upcoming ULI Chicago Program
- Join our email distribution list for meeting notices and other communications
- Join the conversation on LinkedIn or Twitter
Contact Cindy McSherry, ULI Chicago, 773-549-4972.