Chicago Product Councils
ULI Chicago conducts a year long members-only Chicago Product Council (“CPC”) initiative. The local CPC initiative is modeled after the National Product Council Program of ULI, and is available for application to all ULI Chicago members.
CPC participants commit to meet three times in a calendar year – 3 half-day meetings in addition to an opening reception – which consist of guest speakers, case studies, round table discussions, and exclusive offsite tours. Get a feel for the structure and topics covered from past Council meeting summaries below.
Some Previous Council Meetings Include:
- Bucksbaum Retail Properties, Walsh Construction & Hickory Street Capital discuss and lead tours of Cubs Offices, The Park at Wrigley & Hotel Zachary, Blue Flight 2017
- R2, Omni Ecosystems & Kinzie Industrial Development Corp. on Innovation PMD Style | Goose Island, Fulton Market & 320 N. Damen, Red Flight 2017
- Professor from Uof C Booth on Chicago’s Economic Overview, Navy Pier Repositioning, Housing Disruptors & Landing Amazon’s HQ2, Green Flight 2017
- Belgravia Group, JLL, and Telos Group, LLC talk development in Chicago’s Urban Core, 2016
- Riverside Investment and Development, Friedman Properties, Related Midwest and Heitman lead offsite tours, 2016
- Perkins+Will, KTGY and The John Buck Company cover “Hipster Highway” and Magnificent Mile developments, 2016
- SB Friedman, Inland Institutional Capital Partners and Elmdale Partners discuss investment and technology, 2015
- Hines and Gensler highlight Motor Row and Wolf Point Revitalization, 2015
Councils are intentionally small, with 40-50 people per Council, which ensures a focused environment for exchanging information and building deeper, professional connections. This competitive initiative adds tremendous value to your ULI membership.
Applications for the 2019 Chicago Product Council Initiative will be released in 4Q 2018. Questions? Contact ULI Chicago or 773-549-4972.