2021-2022 Kahan Fellowship
The ULI Jeffrey Kahan Full Membership Fellowship provides opportunities for promising ULI Chicago members under 35 to participate as a Full Member in ULI for one year and join a U.S. Product Council at the 2021 ULI Fall Meeting (Chicago, IL) and 2022 ULI Spring Meeting (San Diego, CA). Product Councils offer access to ULI’s leadership and policy makers while providing a forum for peer exchange and a focus on the most prominent issues and trends in land development. The Fellowship was established in honor of ULI member, Jeffrey Kahan, and his commitment to the real estate industry. Apply for the 2021 Kahan Fellowship.
Who was Jeffrey Kahan?
Jeff was a principal and director of the Investment Services group of Colliers International in Chicago. He passed away in June, 2012. Jeffrey worked with many institutional and individual clients, helping them to buy and sell real estate, and was highly regarded by his colleagues and clients. Jeff was also active in ULI as a member of various national Industrial and Office Park Councils. He believed in the value of the relationships formed and information shared through ULI. This Fellowship is designed to pass along his legacy to new leaders in the industry.
- One year ULI Full Membership with all rights and privileges thereof.
- Registration to attend the 2021 ULI Fall Meeting (Chicago, IL – October 11-14, 2021) and the 2022 ULI Spring Meeting (San Diego, CA – April 19-21, 2022).
- Travel, lodging, transportation and incidental allowance for the Fall and Spring Meetings.
- Admission to Industrial and Office Park Development Council-Blue (IOPC-Blue) Product Council meetings and functions, including the council reception/dinner prior to the ULI Fall and Spring Meetings. The Fellowship covers council affiliation and council reception fees.
- A mentor from IOPC–Blue Product Council who shares the same interests as the Fellow. The mentor will introduce the Fellow at the council meetings, introduce the Fellow to other Full Members, and provide advice concerning programs, events, and opportunities at the Fall and Spring Meetings.
- Admission to all Chicago District Council breakfast meetings for one year.
- ULI Chicago Under 35 Member
- Must be able to attend the 20210ULI Fall Meeting and the 2022 ULI Spring Meeting.
Apply for the 2021 Kahan Fellowship
Application Deadline: August 13, 2021
Consider making an investment towards the future industry leaders by supporting the Kahan Fellowship. Make a contribution today.