Congratulations to our 2022-2023 Kahan Fellowship Recipient:
Michael Fausone | Conor Commercial Real Estate
Read more about Michael
Who was Jeffrey Kahan?
Jeff was a principal and director of the Investment Services group of Colliers International in Chicago. He passed away in June, 2012. Jeffrey worked with many institutional and individual clients, helping them to buy and sell real estate, and was highly regarded by his colleagues and clients. Jeff was also active in ULI as a member of various national Industrial and Office Park Councils. He believed in the value of the relationships formed and information shared through ULI. This Fellowship is designed to pass along his legacy to new leaders in the industry.
- One year ULI Full Membership with all rights and privileges thereof.
- Registration to attend the ULI Fall Meeting and the ULI Spring Meeting.
- Travel, lodging, transportation and incidental allowance for the Fall and Spring Meetings.
- Admission to Industrial and Office Park Development Council-Blue (IOPC-Blue) Product Council meetings and functions, including the council reception/dinner prior to the ULI Fall and Spring Meetings. The Fellowship covers council affiliation and council reception fees.
- A mentor from IOPC–Blue Product Council who shares the same interests as the Fellow. The mentor will introduce the Fellow at the council meetings, introduce the Fellow to other Full Members, and provide advice concerning programs, events, and opportunities at the Fall and Spring Meetings.
- Admission to all Chicago District Council breakfast meetings for one year.
Consider making an investment towards the future industry leaders by supporting the Kahan Fellowship. Make a contribution today.