Join ULI Chicago for young professional activities that provide members with networking opportunities among peers and senior leaders and an opportunity to continue their industry education. Co-Chairs, Greg McHenry (Hines) and Alice Davis (Gensler), provide a link between ULI Chicago leadership and young members, offering a fresh perspective on discussions and programming specific to young professionals.
Under 35 Membership
Young professionals who are under the age of 35, qualify for special membership and event discounts. Learn about the benefits of membership and make an investment in your career in real estate today. Join ULI Now
ULI Chicago and ULI national offer scholarships and other mentoring and leadership opportunities that will help grow the next generation of leaders in our industry. Several scholarships are associated with the ULI Spring and Fall Meetings and ULI Chicago coordinates several programs that broaden members’ ULI and industry experience. Most opportunities are either nomination or application-based and some include program fees.
Previous Young Leader Programs
- YL Virtual Roundtable | “The Future of Cities: How Will Cities Adapt to Our Changing World”
- YL Virtual Roundtable | “Navigating Great Uncertainty: How the Industry is Reacting to the Unknown”
- YL Virtual Roundtable | “Climate Change and Real Estate: How the Industry is Adapting to a Dynamic Environment”
- YL Virtual Roundtable | “Racism in Real Estate: Confronting the Systematic Injustices of Development, Finance and Policy”
- YL Small Group Discussion Series #3 | “Cannabis and its Elevating Effect on Real Estate”
- YL Small Group Discussion Series #2 | “Entertainment in Real Estate”
- YL Small Group Discussion Series #1 | “Modern Trends in Affordable Housing”
- YL Virtual Roundtable | “To Rent or to Buy: The Debate on Home Ownership”
- YL Virtual Roundtable | “The Impact of Technology on CRE”